RUTHLESS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Match?

3 posters

Go down

Tag Team Match? Empty Tag Team Match?

Post by Kurt Angle Sat May 06, 2017 2:17 am

The scene fades in to show the communal RPW locker room. Some superstars and referees are sighted by the fans in the arena and this prompts warm reactions. The pan ends on none other than the RPW Extreme Champion, Kurt Angle, lacing up his boots. Something comes to his attention, prompting him to look up.

Kurt Angle
Oh, it's you.

Kurt looks back down and finishes lacing up. He stands up and looks Road Dogg in the eye. The fans cheer as they see Jesse James.

Kurt Angle
Listen, I know I've beaten you in two different matches and I dug into you hard a few weeks ago. Maybe a little harder than I should have. But the truth is you and I have one thing in common, and the two guys we're facing tonight do as well. It's not gonna help us any if we dislike each other even more than they do, right?

Dogg doesn't seem too impressed with Angle's words.

Kurt Angle
I'm not gonna beat around the bush, Dogg. This baby? Kurt pats the title belt. I know damn well you want it. And if you wanna come at me for it, I welcome the prospect of beating you again with open arms. However, I think we both have enough integrity and intelligence to put our differences and conflicting goals aside and take out those two clowns with no respect for this business. And I know I have the intensity. Do you?

TBC: Dogg, Thorn, or Ambrose
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Match? Empty Re: Tag Team Match?

Post by "Road Dogg" Jesse James Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Jesse James stares at Kurt. He stares. And stares. Or? Is he even? Is he there? Angle looks back at James, awaiting a response, but the Roadie's stare endures. Kurt snaps in James' face.

Kurt Angle
Hey, pal?

James' eyes blink rapidly as he comes to. He looks at Kurt with a genuine toothless smile.

Road Dogg
Hey, man, y'know. I love your haircut.

Angle pats his head, almost self-consciously. Dogg, however, seems to be honest in his comment, as he nods and keeps his smile. Slowly, Dogg's head reaches up and touches Angle's head. He begins to rub around it, as if he were shining it. Angle, with his own hand still on his head, looks curiously back at Dogg as this occurs. He, too, begins to join in on the rubbing. This whole ordeal lasts way too goddamn long, and Angle realizes that, finally smacking Dogg's hand away. Jesse James chuckles.

Road Dogg
Fucking amazing, man. In case you didn't know, your head's like. Awesome. You hungry?

Road Dogg opens his locker as Kurt Angle tries to make sense as to what the actual fuck he's gotten himself into. Out from the locker, The Real Double J pulls out a box of Popeye's chicken (because fuck WWE and fuck KFC). He sits at his seat as he opens the box and pulls out a drumstick and takes a soft, nearly sensual bite. He puts the box out for Kurt.

Road Dogg
There's a breast in there.

Before Angle can try to make a fraction of sense of just about everything, an aggressive Thorn snatches the box from Road Dogg's hands.

TBC - Thorn
Tag Team Match? 10-20
"Road Dogg" Jesse James

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Sun May 07, 2017 2:43 am

Thorn aggressively holds the box of chicken in his hand, before he reaches in, yanks out a drumstick, and sinks his teeth into it. Slaver and bits of chicken dribble down his chin, as he glares at his two opponents with wide, beady eyes, before he rips a big chunk out of the chicken, and swallows it hole. He tosses the chicken drumstick across the room, before grabbing the box with both of his hands, and headbutting it repeatedly. Once done, he throws the box onto the floor, stomps on it over and over, before finally punting it across the room where it obliterates against the wall. He turns back to James and Angle, before shrieking furiously. The room falls into silence.

Kurt Angle
Are you done?

Thorn
Am I done!? No! The answer is no! I am not done! I am not done, until I am done... with YOU!

Kurt looks at Thorn confused, whilst James seems in another world. Thorn turns to him, looking insulted by his nonchalance.

Thorn
Look at you! I know what you're doing! You're merely pretending not to be hurt! Not to be offended! I know this is all a facade! Don't act like my presence doesn't upset you, like I've not provided an unbeatable obstacle for you ever since you stepped foot in RPW! I threw you out of the battle royal for the Extreme Championship, I slammed you spine first into the barricade and ensured you would not be number one contender, and last week I tore a hole in your face, and pinned you to the mat! It's because of me that your losing streak is as long as it is! Because of me that you haven't gained a single win yet in RPW! And it's because of me that it will continue! Don't expect a win tonight James.

Thorn gets in James' face.

Thorn
It's not gonna come.

TBC - James, Angle, Ambrose
Thorn
Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Angle Mon May 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Angle gets right in Thorn's face, pointing at him with his index finger.

Kurt Angle
YOU'RE not gonna come!

You can hear the crowd laughing in the background at Angle's awkward blunder, but he doesn't even seem to notice it.

Kurt Angle
I remember you. Yeah, I remember you. You were in ECW with me, weren't you? Then you got fired 'cause nobody wanted to see you wrestle!

Kurt laughs.

Kurt Angle
Weren't you going by a different name though? I mean, it's just 'Thorn' now right, but wasn't it something else... Kevin Thorn? That was it, right? Kevin Thorn? Man, what happened? Kevin is a great name. I think you should bring it back. I honestly do. Just sounds more prestigious, you know? This way it sounds like you were a victim of branding directed at dumb fans who can't remember you if your name has more than two words in it.

Angle looks at the camera and winks.

Kurt Angle
Either way, Kevin Thorn, Thorn, Billy Bob Thornton, however you wanna call it, what makes you think you can come in here and interrupt two veterans, nay, legends, eating chicken together before their match tonight?

He looks at Road Dogg expecting some back-up, but JJ has gone to the toilet, leaving Kurt a note saying so on the bench behind them.

Kurt Angle
...You midcard people are a bunch of freaks.
Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum