RUTHLESS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RPW!

Go down

Welcome to RPW! Empty Welcome to RPW!

Post by Tony Atlas Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:53 am

Hello and welcome to Ruthless Professional Wrestling, also known as RPW! A federation with some history, stretching all the way back to 2011! Now, it's time to make more!

What makes this different from the average e-fed you ask. You didn't ask that, but let's pretend you did. Well, I'm aware that there are people out there who love fedding, but with busy and hectic schedules in their lives, just can't make time for it.

That's where RPW comes along!

With RPW I wanted to bring the fun e-fedding feel that we all know, love, and want to be apart of again, whilst also not swarming us with responsibilities that we can't prioritise due to our real life ones.

How does it acheive this?

RPW's schedule, unlike the usual weekly schedule of most e-feds, is instead much longer. Whilst the average fed will, in the space of a month, have had 4 shows and a PPV, RPW strives to achieve the same in the much longer 7 weeks.
Here's what that looks like;

Welcome to RPW! Time%20table

RPW also has a promo system that dictates your wrestler's position in the company, that doesn't rely on regular RPing. With enough skill displayed in the promos that you do do, you can skip out on promos from time to time for certain shows. More about this can be found out in the rules section, under 'Promo Rules', something I'd very much suggest taking a look at.

So get yourself signed up, and join us on our journey!
Tony Atlas
Tony Atlas
Admin

https://rpwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum