RUTHLESS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship and Respect

Go down

Friendship and Respect Empty Friendship and Respect

Post by Jeremy Stevens Sun May 21, 2017 2:40 am

The titantron changes to Kelly Kelly in the backstage interview area.

Kelly Kelly
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest, Jeremy Stevens.

A cheer is heard from the crowd and Jeremy walks into the frame.

Kelly Kelly
Jeremy, it's been awhile since you've addressed the RP fans, what's been going on?

Jeremy Stevens
Thank you Kelly, and yes, it has been awhile. I've been dealing with some personal things, and haven't really had a chance to do much more that focus on my matches as of late. But, that's all behind me now, and it all passed just in time to focus on my match with Quincy Reagan tonight.

Kelly Kelly
Speaking of Quincy Reagan, it seems like you two have quite the friendship. Will that effect the way you perform tonight?

Jeremy Stevens
Well you're not wrong, i do consider Quincy a good friend of mine, but it's more of a mutual respect friendship. I respect him both as a man, and the wrestler that he is, and I'm sure he thinks the same way. So to answer your question, no, our friendship will not effect either of us in this match, nor will the outcome change our friendship.

Kelly Kelly
Does the fact that you've beaten Quincy once already make you feel better going into this match?

Jeremy Stevens
I'd be lying if I said that in my mind it doesn't matter, because it does make me feel a little bit better, but I almost have to forget about, but not at the same time. I have to remember back to that match and try to think of important moments that eventually led to my victory. But I have to thing that Quincy would have been doing the same to prevent that lose.
Another important factor is the 2 out of 3 match type. Whoever wants the victory tonight will not only have to pin or submit his opponent once, but twice, which is going to make this match even harder for the both of us.

Kelly Kelly
Lastly, win or lose tonight, what's next for Jeremy Stevens?

Jeremy Stevens
Well, I still have a promise I made to the RPW fans. And that promise was to win the RPW championship. and what would make winning that belt better, is winning it off of Howell Saxon.

The crowd boos at the mention of Saxons name.

Jeremy Stevens
I feel like winning here tonight would put me right back into the title picture with guys like Howell Saxon and Kevin Owens. so after my match tonight i'm definitely going to be keeping my eye on the Main Event tonight. But a loss would be a little tougher. We all saw what happened last time I lost an important match, and I don't want to have to relive that deep, terrible feeling I had.

Kelly Kelly
Thank you Jeremy and good luck with your match tonight.

Jeremy smiles, nods his head and walks out of the frame.
Jeremy Stevens
Jeremy Stevens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum