RUTHLESS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing Good

Go down

Doing Good Empty Doing Good

Post by Jeremy Stevens Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:29 pm

The camera pans to backstage. Suddenly, Jeremy Stevens comes into view, wearing regular street clothes, ripped jeans and a long sleeved shirt. He is also wearing a Toronto Maples Leafs cap, and a One-Strapped backpack. His face is  still bruised from the Shin Kick to the face he received last show, and the crowd can be heard cheering. He walks a little further before coming to a door with a plaque on it, reading "TONY ATLAS". Jeremy takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. a booming voice can be heard on the other side.

???
Come in.

Stevens open the door, and inside is Tony Atlas, sitting at a desk.

Tony Atlas
HA HA HE HA HE HO HE HO!

Tony stands up as he is laughing, and extends an arm to shake Jeremy's hand, who in turn accepts the hand shake.

Tony Atlas
Jeremy! Please, sit down.

Tony motions to a chair facing towards the desk. Jeremy pulls it out, and sits on in, Tony sits back down where he was seated before.

Tony Atlas
Jeremy my friend! How are you?

Jeremy Stevens
I'm doing very good, Mr. Atlas, thank you for asking.

Tony Atlas
My boy, please call me Tony, Mr. Atlas was my father!

Atlas laughs deeply at his own joke, Stevens shows a small smile.

Jeremy Stevens
Ok, Tony, thanks. And how are you?

Tony Atlas
I'm doing very good son. Now, what can I help you with on this fine day?

Jeremy Stevens
I had some free time, just figured I'd come and talk for a bit, y'know, ask a few questions.

Tony shows a very soft look on his face.

Tony Atlas
That's nice of ya, what kind of questions you got for me?

Jeremy Stevens
Well, I just thought I'd ask how you thought I've been doing? Anything i can improve on?

Tony Atlas
Boy, you're doing just fine! just keep doing what you're doing, and always look forward, and never dwell too long on the past.

Jeremy Stevens
Thank you Mr. Atl...er, Tony, that means alot coming from you. I'll be sure to remember that.

Tony Atlas
Any time son. Now, what about you, how do you think this has all been so far?

Jeremy Stevens
It's been amazing, this whole experience. The energy from the crowd is unbelievable, people are actually starting to notice me and realize all the time and effort I've been putting into my career. Only problem is it seems like some people are trying to ruin my career just as it seems to take off.

Tony Atlas
Now son, don't worry about that Saxon boy. All that stuff he's been doing is eventually going to bite his behind.

Stevens shows another small smile.

Jeremy Stevens
Again, i'll try to remember that.

Jeremy stands up from his chair.

Jeremy Stevens
Thanks for the time Tony, but i've got to get going, I got that big match to go get ready for. I want to go talk to someone about it.

Tony stands up, and again the two shake hands.

Tony Atlas
Anytime my boy! It was nice talking to you

Stevens smiles, and walks out of the office. The door closes, and Jeremy starts to walk down the hallway, until Goldust comes out of a room. Again, the crowd cheers.

Jeremy Stevens
Goldust! Just the man I was looking for!

Goldust turns around, and looks at Jeremy with his eyes wipe open.

Goldust
Hey, Jeremy, how's it going?

Jeremy Stevens
I'm doing good. Ready for the match tonight?

Goldust looks around, still wide eyed

Goldust
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready. Glad to be teaming up with you, it seems we think the same way about people like Saxon and Owens.

Jeremy Stevens
Yeah, it will be nice to get our hands on them again, get some form of revenge, ya know?

Goldust
Yeah, it will be, I don't like them very much.

Stevens smiles slightly.

Jeremy Stevens
Ya, it will be. i better get going. gotta start getting ready for tonight. See you out there.

Goldust looks at James with his tongue showing slightly between his lips, he nods, and starts to walk away, James watches him for a second, then walks away.
Jeremy Stevens
Jeremy Stevens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum