Breaking Report!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking Report!!

Post by Kevin Owens on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:20 pm

TMZ Breaking Report!!!

TMZ Reporter:
Breaking news! Kevin Owens, current WWE Universal champion was seen heading into a RPW show. This is what he had to say.

A shaky camera is now shown walking towards Kevin Owens outside of MSG. Kevin is in a suit and has a duffel bag over his shoulder.

TMZ Reporter:
Kevin! Kevin! What are you doing here? Do you have friends at the show or something?

Kevin Owens looks back at the reporter and keeps walking.

TMZ Reporter:
Kevin, you're the WWE Universal Champion, are you jumping ship?

Kevin Owens  turns to the reporter.

Kevin Owens:
No, I'm not "jumping ship". This isn't the Monday night wars. I left WWE because I received a much higher offer from Tony Atlas. I am just trying to do what will provide the best life for my family.

Kevin begins to walk away from the reporter.

TMZ Reporter:
Are you sure thus has nothing to do with your position in the WWE?

Kevin turns around quickly with an annoyed look on his face.

Kevin Owens:
You wanna talk specifics? Let's talk specifics! I worked my ass off for months as the longest reigning Universal Champion, giving it my all every night! How did the company treat me? They treated me like a second fiddle to part timers and people who weren't even champion! I don't need them! They needed me! I'll do what I have done in every company I've worked for, ascend to the top and stay there! Tonight I'm facing.....uh......Kevin walks over to poster on the street.  Jeremy Stevens and I'll use him to prove that no matter what show I'm on, it's always The Kevin Owens Show!

Kevin shoves the camera away and the feed fades.
Kevin Owens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top