RUTHLESS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Door to Door

Go down

Door to Door Empty Door to Door

Post by Kevin Owens Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 am

Chris Jericho, list of Jericho  in hand, walks up to a home. He knocks a few times before the door is opened by a grey haired old lady.

Debra:
Can I help you young man?

Chris straightens his scarf, so you know he’s serious.

Chris Jericho:
Yes you can ma’am. I am here taking signatures in support those affected by a quickly spreading disease.

Debra puts her hand over her mouth in shock.

Debra:
Oh dear, what disease?

Chris Jericho:
SCBS.

Debra:
What does it stand for?

Chris Jericho:
Stone Cold Bitch Syndrome ma’am. It affects someone close to me. You see a good man named Quinton Reagan is being kept from his children by his ex-wife suffers from SCBS. I am here to collect signatures so that Quinton can get custody of his children.

Chris raises his list of Jericho clipboard.  

Chris Jericho:
It’s the petition of Jericho….

He spreads his arms out, the clipboard in one hand and a picture of QUincy in the other.

Chris Jericho:
Sign on the line ma’aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Debra cocks her head as if she is thinking.

Debra:
I remember him, he lived around here years ago. He was always walking and taking such good care of his children. He was a nice young man.  I’ll sign for the sake of the children.

Chris hands her the clipboard and she signs it, all the while he has a huge smile across his face.

Chris Jericho:
Thank you ma’am, you’re doing God’s work.

He heads down her front steps as she closes the door. He turns down the street and walks to the house next door. He climbs the steps and knocks on the door. A 20- something year old man answers the door.

Chris Jericho:
Hello sir, if I could just have a moment…

Craig:
Not interested.

As Craig goes to close the door a voice can be heard from behind him.

Kevin Owens:
Are you sure about that?

Craig’s eyes widen as he slowly turns around to be face to face with Kevin. He slowly turns back around and quickly signs the petition. Kevin hands him a lollipop and leaves the house. Craig quickly shuts the door behind him. Kevin and Chris head to the sidewalk. Chris looks over the petition.

Chris Jericho:
We already have 50 signatures, at this rate we’ll have 300 before the end of the day.

Kevin Owens:
Then we have to drop it off at the courthouse before catching the flight to Orlando.

Kevin and Chris start making their way down street.

Chris Jericho:
Why are we doing this again? I know he’s a nice guy and all, but shouldn’t we be getting ready for your match?

Kevin Owens:
Listen man, I know how it feels to be screwed and I don’t want someone like Quincy to go through that. In a way you could say that Atlas is my personal Sheila.

Chris Jericho:
Except he gives you a paycheck instead of taking it for alimony.

Kevin Owens:
That’s true, now come on, we have to stay focused.

Kevin and Chris walk up to a random house and start knocking on the door. The door opens.

Clint:
What do you want?

Chris Jericho:
Hey man, we’re collecting signatures so our friend Quinton Reagan can gain custody of his kids, can you sign?

Clint:
Quincy Reagan?! Nah fuck him!

Clint goes to slam the door, but Kevin shoves his shoe in the door.

Kevin Owens:
How do you know Quincy?

Clint looks shocked that they didn’t walk away. He tries to puff up his chest and look tough.

Clint:
I’m with his ex-wife, got a problem with that?

Kevin Owens slowly nods as if he understands. He goes to walk away before turning around and superkicking Clint in the face! Clint drops like a ton of bricks. Chris turns to Kevin with a shocked expression. Kevin then realizes what he did.

Kevin Owens:
RUN!!!

The both head to a hedge on the left side of the house. Chris jumps over it while Kevin just barrels through it. They both then just sit down and look at each other. Chris breaks the silence.

Chris Jericho:
For real, why are you helping Quincy?

Kevin looks Chris dead in the eyes.

Kevin Owens:
Because when I beat him and take back my title, I don’t want him to lose everything.

Kevin and Chris stand up and brush themselves off. They nod and start walking down the street.

Kevin Owens
Kevin Owens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum